An exciting opportunity has come up with a global leading Engineering organisation, based in Coventry who are currently seeking an experienced EHS Manager to join their business. You will be responsible for continuing to drive health, safety and environmental standards forward across the site.
- You will continually identify where improvements can be made, by carrying out audits and identifying trends and putting necessary actions in place.
- As well as promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business, you will provide day to day Health and Safety advice to the business.
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
- Diploma Qualified
- You must have prior experience working in a Chemical / Engineering / Fast Paced Manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with chemicals ideally COMAH
- Experience of DSEAR, COSHH, PUWER HAZOP and LOPA methodologies
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience developing and leading on behavioural safety culture
- Knowledge of Environmental standards is desirable
Reference - RB 15258