A global specialist Chemical manufacturing organisation are looking to appoint an EHS Manager on their site in Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will review and improve EHS management systems, helping the drive a positive safety cultural.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get involved on a complex site, you will be joining a strong senior leadership team who are brought into safety. Our client is also keen on personal and professional development.
- You will continually identify where improvements can be made, by carrying out audits and identifying trends and putting necessary actions in place.
- As well as promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business, you will provide day to day Health and Safety advice to the business.
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
- 3 years+ experience in a chemical / manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH General as a minimum ideally Diploma
- A track record of the use of risk assessment methodologies, such as HAZOP and FMEA
- Good experience of ISO 14001
- Ideally have a IEMA Membership
- A credible, confident leader with experience influencing across all levels of a business
Reference: RB - 15170