Shirley Parsons has been engaged exclusively with a major manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a proven EHS Manager, who has the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
The successful candidate will be the lead on a high-risk site and focus on developing the EHS approach across the operation. The role will require someone with proven engagement skills.
- Support and guide management on EHS matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Ensure all EHS training needs are fulfilled
- Audit site-based management systems to ensure full compliance
- Previous experience of EHS Management - within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to influence and engage various stakeholders
- Knowledge of management systems and how to implement them effectively
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent