We are currently working with a global manufacturer to source a EHS Manager for their site in Berkshire. This role provides an excellent opportunity for an individual who has proven EHS experience in manufacturing, to work closely with the site leadership team in driving EHS.
- Drive and develop the EHS culture on site
- You will take ownership in creating and embedding a plan to improve EHS aspects at the site.
- Maintain a hands-on approach, as well as having a strategic mind-set
- You will be also be responsible for carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, providing training, developing the management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations.
- It is essential you have the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum and ideally have a degree in a Science related subject
- Proven EHS experience within manufacturing or engineering is essential
- You must be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Influencing skills are essential in order to drive forward the HSE culture
Reference: SG - 14999