A multi-billion dollar Middle East based logistics and shipping organisation is seeking an EHS Manager to join their growing team of international HSEQ professionals. Financial assistance for relocation will be provided, this is an excellent opportunity for a UK based candidate seeking international experience in the Gulf Region.
- Safety and environmental responsibility for one of this company's heavy industry logistics divisions.
- This will include executing HSEQ strategy, creating HSEQ training plans, leading incident investigation and coaching/ mentoring site representatives to create a zero harm culture.
- A key challenge will be developing a safety culture in a multinational environment where perceptions of safety and risk vary considerably.
- Health & Safety exeprience in the UK or another Western European Country is required.
- Must have a minimum BSc level degree, ideally in safety or an engineering related subject.
- Minimum 8 years' safety experience, preferably in heavy industry logistics, manufacturing or closely related industry.
- Able to relocate to the Middle East, either single status or married
- ISO/ OHSAS Lead Auditor qualification desirable.
Job ref: ZB14897