I'm working with a leading global international architectural and a design engineering practice that work across some of the UK's and Europe's most prestigious Construction and Major Infrastructure projects.
- You'll be maintaining the Document Management System on both Electronic and hard copy files.
- Ensure all documentation is issued according to the relevant standards.
- Creae reports for project documentation as requested.
- Manage and archive of documentation and assist in the creation of record retention documents in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Have exceptional IT skills with use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to interact and communicate with people across all projects and all levels of the business.
- Knowledge of document control software (advantageous but training will be given).
NS - 14852