Country EHS Manager
€90,000-100,000 per annum plus travel
A global construction company is seeking to appoint a country EHS lead to oversee Germany and Switzerland This newly created position will oversee all projects within a growing region and play a part in the direct growth of the business.
- Reporting into the Regional HSE Director and having oversight of all projects within Gertmany/Switzerland.
- Tasked with setting up robust EHS systems and processes on each newly launched site location.
- Working across a diverse range of intricate construction projects, primarily data centres and life sciences projects.
- Providing EHS guidance and support to Project Leaders and having oversight of all investigations and incidents that may occur.
- System development (ISO standards) and training responsibility.
- A driven, flexible individual who is comfortable working at a fast pace across multiple locations.
- Due to the geography of the region, overnight stays will be required from time to time.
- Able to manage own workload, set an agenda and methodically deliver to agreed plans.
- Diploma calibre individual in a safety discipline
- Proven track record of working on major projects within Germany
- Candidates must have the ability to work within Germany, either by being a resident or possessing a valid work visa
- German language skills are essential.