A national certification and testing service company are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join their dynamic and experienced team based in Milton Keynes. This is an exciting position within an industry-leading organisation and would suit candidates who are well-versed with ISO 9001 and with a strong technical background working with Quality Management Systems.
- Implement, maintain and improve the internal documented management system.
- Responsible for the design, maintenance and revision of the applied quality system, scopes, manuals, procedures, other documents and related records.
- Provide regular reports on compliance, accreditation, quality and recognition issues to management and to the Audit Committee and Board.
- Undertake technical contract review activities, and other office-based duties as instructed by the Technical Director.
- 5 years + experience in a similar technical role, ideally within certification or auditing of ISO 9001.
- An ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of standards, accreditation, certification and testing activities.
- An ambitious and versatile candidate, with proven ability as a self-starter and able to meet targets.
Reference: ML 14803