Our client is one of the market leaders in Testing, Inspection and Certification services, they have a vacancy for a home-based Client Manager.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within the Product Certification team providing certification to companies involved in the production of products such as timber or steel construction products, security and fire doors and windows.
This opportunity is fully remote with travel across the UK.
- Manage a number of customers, both new and existing, in the door, window, timber and steel construction products and installation certification schemes
- Plan, book and carry out factory assessments of manufacturers within the timescales required under the rules of the certification schemes
- Plan, book and carry out site assessments of installers and maintainers of products within the timescales required under the rules of the certification schemes
- Review and approve responses to any non-conformances raised during audit visits
- Accurately record findings during client assessment visits and submit reports in line with operational target objectives
- Review and approve responses to any non-conformances raised during audit visits within agreed timescales
- Act as the first point of contact for any technical/certification queries that customers may have
- Produce quotations for changes to the scope of certification for existing customers and to implement these changes once agreed
- Gather and review test evidence and assessment results and to make certification decisions.
- QMS lead auditor qualification or equivalent, or willingness and ability to complete the course and exam
- Significant experience of professional experience in relevant industries
- Professional and confident approach
- Good IT skills and knowledge of systems