We have an opportunity for a Clerk of Works, preferably a member of ICWIC, or other designations such as CIOB, CABE, RICS, IFE to join our multi-disciplinary practice. We would be keen to help you working towards these.
- You will need to demonstrate an ability in undertaking inspections of building works in progress in new build residential sites, liaising with Building Contractors and preparing reports for Employer’s Agents and Project Management.
- The work will involve undertaking regular inspections of residential new builds to monitor progress, verifying compliance with contractual drawings, warranty standards and employer’s requirements, identifying discrepancies, preparing written reports with supporting photographs on weekly intervals and organising snagging and end of defect inspections with the Client in attendance.
- You will need to demonstrate experience in projects including cladding and a good understanding of passive fire safety.
- Experience of writing professional reports to a high standard
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent up to date technical knowledge
- Be able to organise and prioritise own workloads
- Continue to learn and develop your knowledge ensuring it is relevant and up-to-date