We're working with a large principal contractor in Central London that is responsible for one of the UK's largest major Civils projects in London. With a large Supply Chain and multiple sub-contractors based on the project. This is a fast paced environment that will require someone like you to be able to work across many fronts and work effectively.
- You'll be working across the Construction teams Supply Chain in the production and maintenance of the projects' works package.
- Assit in the production of the Sub/Construction Certificates and package listings.
- Liaise with the all of the Cleints' certification issues.
- Championing certification best practice across the project and Supply Chain.
- Understand self-certification processes with a technical background of Construction and Manufacturing practices in relation to assurance.
- Detailed knowledge of ITP requirements.
- Be able to review technical information for Civil, Fitout and MEP works.
- Have a formal qualification with ISO 9001. (Internal essential, Lead Auditor preferred).
14850 - NS