An international consultancy firm who operates largely across the construction and infrastructure sectors is currently seeking a Sustainability Associate Director to join the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with numerous well known and influential clients in delivering a range of bespoke sustainability services. You will also get the chance to grow a new team within the sustainability function so that you can have a real impact on the business and your client base.
- Manage a team of 5-10 Sustainability Consultants to deliver a range of sustainability services. Key topics include: Net Zero, carbon and energy management, circular economy and BREEAM
- Take responsibility for additional recruitment and growth within the team
- Partner with clients to develop their sustainability strategies, identifying areas to further grow business
- Work with bid teams to answer technical sustainability solutions for clients
- Proven track record working within a Sustainability Consultancy - to succeed in this role you will need some really good client facing experience!
- Experience with sustainability strategy, especially Net Zero, carbon and energy - experience with topics such as BREEAM, LEED or CEEQUAL would be a big advantage too
- An expert at building relationships with clients as well as identifying areas to develop new business
- Chartered Environmentalist (preferred)