We are working with a Environmental Services provider within the Luxury Retail sector who are seeking a Director of Account Management to lead their sustainability assessment and certification process for clients, grow and manage a global Account Management team and strengthen the value to and relationships with new and existing clients.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all clients, building and nurturing long-lasting relationships and effectively managing the client lifecycle – assessment, certification and from certification to renewal – to maximise: lifetime client value, progressive change within each company, advocacy of certification and tangible impact on people and planet.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Sustainability and Marketing teams to ensure each client receives highly professional, personalised service and perceives that service as an integral component of the value they receive.
- Support newly acquired clients through the assessment and certification process.
- Maximise lifetime client value, retention rate and community impact.
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience, five or more of which have been spent working in a mid- or senior-level client-facing role, e.g., as a Senior Account Manager or Director, Sustainability Consultant, or within a business as an influential Sustainability Officer.
- Demonstrable understanding of and passion for sustainability and, ideally, the luxury industry or one of the pillars within it on which we focus: fashion & accessories, jewellery & watches, beauty & fragrance, premium drinks, travel & leisure, living and retail