We are currently working with one of the UK's leading energy and waste consultants, who are currently looking for ESG Consultants to join their growing teams. The roles will be based out of their head office in Surrey on a 5 day per week basis.
- The primary focus will be to provide social value support and delivery to various clients across the UK, via the implementation of our Social Value assessments and reports.
- This role requires a consultant with in-depth knowledge and experience to take our clients’ on this journey through partnerships and relationships within supply chains, the community and employees.
- The consultant will help to identify how the client may deliver social value within their core contracts, aligning these actions to the UK government’s Social Value assessments as outlined under PPN 06/20 and the PPN 01/21.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding and knowledge of social value policy and legislation in the context of public sector and central government
- Well versed in the methodologies surrounding impact measurement and monetisation of social value, such as those proposed in the National TOMs framework
- Able to provide advice on reporting metrics, indicators and performance management best practices
- Able to help understand, and map, our clients’ maturity around social value and identify risks and opportunities to improve their approach
- Experienced in developing and implementing social value policy and strategies for clients across varying sectors and sizes of organisation