Job Title: Site Administrator
An opportunity for an experienced site administrator to support on offshore project. The site administrator will manage typical administrative tasks on a construction site and will report to the
Site Management. You will act as a central point of contact and interacts with all stakeholders involved in the project execution.
The Site Administrator will be responsible for:
- Collect and verify different data from multiple sources, consolidate various data and distribute to relevant stakeholders, internal and external. Provide feedback to data owner in case of deviations. Monitor, verify and correct reports prior to submittal, such as time registration overviews, KPI reports, vendor reports, crew change lists, etc.
- Arrange transport and accommodation for site personnel travelling to/from Project in line with Project
specific transport concept. Organize and manage crew changes to/from specific site location by producing
crew change manifests per defined format based on manning plans. Coordinate with Site Management and
- Act as first face and point of contact to visitors and site personnel to/from site, as receptionist including reporting, data entry, keeping visitor log and answering phone calls.
- Organize, arrange and coordinate meetings on site. Prepare, distribute, and file meeting minutes.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety rules on Site. Active support through participation in toolbox talks and safety campaigns.
The Site Administrator will have:
- Experience of working in the Wind Sector
- Ideally experience working offshore on a vessel
- All required GWOs
Vacancy Reference: CR/020497
Vacancy Owner: Ben Hiner | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7725 258 686