Junior Health and Safety Adviser
North East - Home based with travel
£25,000 + Benefits
An established Health and Safety Consultancy, working predominantly throughout Property and Retail, is looking for a Junior Health and Safety Adviser to join their team. Working with a range of clients across the North East and further afield, this opportunity will focus on clients predominantly in the hospitality sector. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to start a career in the Health and Safety sector and offers excellent training and development opportunities.
The Junior Health and Safety will be responsible for:
- Working with a range of clients, predominantly in Hospitality, to provide professional consultancy support and advice, including audits, risk assessments and drafting policies and procedures.
- Supporting and liaising with client training, health and safety risk, and audits of business activities, support functions, or contractors as identified.
- Maintaining the customer relationship management system and related processes.
The Junior Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Qualified to NEBOSH/NCRQ Certificate level or equivalent as a minimum or hold a BSc in a Health and Safety related subject.
- Be self-motivated, able to work from home, and work autonomously when required.
- An excellent communicator and comfortable developing relationships with key clients.
- Be in possession of full UK driving licence, vehicle, and willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020790
Vacancy Owner: Georgie Ramsdale | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7725 258695