Health & Safety Advisor
£45,000 - £55,000 plus package including bonus
I have an exciting opportunity for a passionate & driven health & safety professional who is seeking to join a construction company working across multiple projects. This individual will have experience in a Construction or Civil Engineering enviornment and be looking to join a business they can progress their career with.
The Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Travel to live construction and support the site teams with health & safety
- Working across a variety of environments, building strong relationships with key stakeholders on site
- Conducting audits, near miss reports and accident investigations when required
- To promote company values internally and externally
- Build a positive health & safety culture through proactive coaching
The Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- 2 years + experience working in a health & safety position
- Experience working in a construction, civil engineering or site based environment would be a distinct advantage
- NEBOSH Certificate minimum
- Happy to be a position where travel to site is a requirement.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020795
Vacancy Owner: Louie Covello | firstname.lastname@example.org |