A global healthcare organization is currently searching for a Global Security Manager to oversee their company-wide Security program. This person will be reporting directly to the Director of Global Security, within the overarching EHS&S team and will be managing all things “Physical Security” for 50 locations, mostly in the continental United States.
- Working with the local management & facilities teams, and coordinate with Global EH&S colleagues.
- Implements and maintains security systems, measures, and programs in alignment with the company’s Global Security Standards and strategy.
- Ensures compliance with security regulations.
- Continuously assesses site security and effectiveness of employee training by performing site assessment and audits and maintaining by strong liaison with each site.
- Champions and assists in Environmental Health and Safety efforts as an active member of the EH&S team.
- Responsible for the project management of physical security system installations or upgrades in collaboration with project sponsors and vendors.
- Relevant B.S. degree or 2+ year diploma, and at least 5 years of experience in complex security and emergency response environments.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Physical Security systems.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Member of ASIS International
- Knowledge of Security systems at a nuclear facilities preferred.
- PSP or CPP certification preferred.