A rapidly growing building materials company is seeking a Field Safety Specialist to join their EHS team within their Southern Los Angeles area locations. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to operate, maintain and monitor environmental equipment and programs.
- Influences Site, Field Team, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and Management to drive Safety performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests, and submissions for the region.
- Monitor daily operation and calibration of all Safety equipment
- Accountable for managing site Safety documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and Safety KPI reports.
- Participates as a leader for audits and assigns EHS resources to audits in their area
- 3+ years Construction Safety experience
- Mobile Workforce Safety experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or Safety-related technical field preferred, but not required.
- Solid experience of CalOSHA regulations and Machine-guarding, LOTO, & DOT Safety programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others