A leading global chemical manufacturer is looking to appoint an EHS Coordinator to oversee a high-risk production facility at one of their key locations near Piqua, OH. The EHS Coordinator will be supported by a wider EHS team across the region but will be the subject matter expert for all Environmental programs and compliance at the plant. The successful candidate will need a strong understanding of air permitting (Title V), RCRA requirements, and general environmental regulations.
- Manage and maintain all site-based environmental permits and programs
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and EHS KPI reports.
- Conduct EHS audits and ensure compliance with local and federal regulatory agencies, ensuring all reports and documentation are maintained
- Train and influence site leadership and employees on EHS best practices to drive the EHS performance and results
- Interface with state and federal regulatory agencies
- 4+ years in EHS roles within a chemical or petrochem setting
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with PSM requirements
- Experience managing Title V air permit
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS, IH, Physical Science/Engineering or a related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to influence and engage others