EHS Manager (Paris, France)
€57,000 - €65,000 per annum plus 10% bonus
A global, household brand is seeking to expand its core EHS team across Europe. We have an opportunity for a EHS Manager (EMEA) to be based in Paris, France with travel throughout the European region. This is a unique opportunity to develop a career with a world leader in its field.
- Working across the head office and Europe in a diverse range of site locations including facilities, retail, offices, warehouses and logistics.
- Providing front line EHS support, guidance and mentoring to site locations
- Communicating EHS principles and ensuring that high levels of employee engagement are achieved
- Ensuring that operational facilities are adhering to all applicable local EHS regulations
- Driving a high performance culture
- Ideally degree educated with further qualifications in EHS specific topics
- Experience within an industrial setting
- Complex problem solving skills required, along with the ability to build relationships quickly at an operational level
- Valid Drivers licence and able to travel via various modes of transport
- english language skills are required along with a further business understanding of French or German.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020436
Vacancy Owner: Darren Brooks | firstname.lastname@example.org