An industrial manufacturing organization is seeking an EHS Manager to lead the company's EHS program near Ipswich, MA. The EHS Manager will provide leadership within the facility and oversee organizational compliance with local, state, and federal EHS regulations. The incumbent will work to strengthen existing safety programs, environmental compliance requirements, and ergonomics programs.
- Develop, strategize and implement a long-term plan for the site's Environmental, Health, and Safety programs
- Supervise EHS and maintenance employees
- Organize and maintain the Environmental, Health, and Safety department records.
- Promote continuous improvement efforts in the EHS function, integrating tactical and strategic EHS planning
- Ensure compliance with all ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health, and Safety Sciences, or related technical field
- 5+ years’ progressive EHS experience within a manufacturing environment
- Extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations and building codes, including OSHA and ADA
- Strong communication skills and collaborative mindset