A leading chemicals manufacturer is searching for an EHS Manager to join their corporate function. This individual will be responsible for ensuring all quality management systems and EHS policies are developed and managed in compliance with corporate objectives, ISO standards, and applicable codes of practice. This individual will work closely with internal teams, external customers/clients, and logistics suppliers to ensure corporate standards are upheld.
- Develop and execute North American plans and programs to ensure internal and external requirements are met.
- Promote appropriate practices with external customers and suppliers, serving as the main point of contact, representing internal corporate interests, and providing assistance to customer inquiries.
- Ensure the Quality Management Systems are fully developed and aligned with appropriate company policy and routinely audited to support re-verification, including ISO 9001 Quality Standards.
- Lead and develop regional programs related to workplace Health & Safety, and Social Responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, engineering, environmental science, or a related discipline.
- 10+ years of EHS experience in a chemical or oil & gas industries preferred
- A proven leader, with strong communication skills who can engage with a diverse team
- Experience with ISO 9001 standards and audits
- Experience dealing with regulatory bodies e.g. OSHA, EPA
- Must be willing to Travel abroad US and Canada (25% Travel)