Technical Director - Health & Safety and Fire Safety
London, Southeast or the Midlands
£68,000 to £73,000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance and benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a leading global professional services firm who have an opening for a Technical Director in Health & Safety and Fire Safety. The post holder will be responsible for managing a team delivering Health & Safety and Fire safety consultancy services to a varied range of clients throughout the UK and abroad. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in and around London, the Southeast and the Midlands, with the ability to travel to client sites (approximately 30% of available time).
The Technical Director will be responsible for:
- Site based consultancy delivery of, for example, fire risk assessments or other health and safety disciplines.
- Supporting the business development team to assess client needs and develop bespoke solutions and proposals.
- Working with the senior management team to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Acting as point of contact for existing staff and bringing new talent into the team.
The ideal Technical Director requires:
- Experience of delivering Health & Safety and Fire safety services within the Consultancy sector.
- Appropriate Health & Safety and Fire Safety qualifications and professional memberships.
- Previous experience of managing a professional consultancy team.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and with a pragmatic solution focussed approach.
Vacancy reference: PR/026952
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330