We are currently working with a leading consultancy driven to support the Utilities industry. They have an opportunity for a Technical Carbon Consultant to join their UK based team, candidates must be comfortable with UK wide travel.
The Technical Carbon Consultant will operate from within the Carbon Solutions team, playing a key role in delivering a wide range of carbon management services focusing on Energy Audits, ESOS, TM44 and SECR services.
The Technical Carbon Consultant will be expected to either have, or have the relevant experience to become and ESOS Lead Assessor.
- Management of portfolio of clients for ESOS, SECR and TM44 services (where applicable).
- Providing clients with expert advice on compliance strategies; and support, compiling emissions monitoring reports.
- Planning and coordination of carbon management projects to enable delivery of compliance activities.
- Energy auditing and delivery of recommendation reports associated with retail, commercial and industrial clients.
- ESOS Lead Assessor
- TM44 AC Level 4 Qualified
- Knowledge and awareness of CCA, Carbon Management Plans and Sustainability propositions.
- HGV transport auditing experience.
- Heavy industries site auditing.
- Business development and cross sell experience.