£55,000 - £57,000
We are currently working with a Leading Higher Education establishment in London, looking for a Sustainability Manager to join them.
The Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the development and implementation of sustainability and environmental strategies and associated policies, procedures and systems.
- Proactively supporting the university to embed sustainability across all its operations and activities.
- Drive innovation and provide a focal point for the development of new ideas for carbon reduction.
- Act as the focal point for energy management.
- Lead the drive to integrate and embed environmental and sustainability issues into university policies, services and operations.
- Monitor the university’s performance in respect of its carbon footprint, and progress against the Carbon & Environmental Management Plan
The Sustainability Manager will have:
- Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation
- Interest in and knowledge of sustainability issues
- A good understanding of carbon management planning
- A good practical understanding of BMS and EMS
Vacancy reference: PR/020529
Vacancy owner: Emily Swindlehurst | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611321