A well known global manufacturing company is seeking a Sustainability Manager to oversee waste and water reduction projects for their sites. This is a newly created position and this person will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders across the business and supporting sites in data collection and analysis to identify opportunities and track the progress of goals.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts for the company's environmental programs, policies and procedures
- Develop and oversee company-wide environmental compliance and sustainability initiatives, working hands-on to implement programs across multiple sites globally.
- Work with on-site Project Managers to define short-term & long-term goals for waste and water reduction
- 5+ year Environmental or Sustainability experience
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Demonstrated success implementing and overseeing environmental and sustainability programs and systems across multiple locations
- Understanding of local and federal environmental agency requirements including RCRA, and NPDES compliance and reporting