£35K - £45K + package
Shirley Parsons is looking to speak with Environmental Professionals who are looking for a new challenge.
We have partnered with a Global engineering company based in Swindon, they are looking to grow their successful HSEQ team with a Sustainability Advisor.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a strong team to develop sustainability strategy for major projects, including carbon and energy management.
The Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the project and design teams, stakeholders and the wider supply chain to advise on sustainability strategy
- Developing and implementing energy management and carbon management plans, in line with ISO 50001
- Guide bid and operational teams on the specific client, local authority and framework requirements
- Contribute to sustainability strategy development and implementation across the business
The Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Relevant environmental degree or equivalent
- Experience of environmental management in a construction environment would be beneficial but transferable skills from other sectors will be considered
- Good understanding of carbon reduction planning
Vacancy Reference: PR/026005
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611327 | (+44) 7725 258692