A local Environmental Consulting firm is seeking a Sr. Environmental Scientist to manage projects with current clientele, preparing high quality reports & proposals, and identifying new business opportunities for the company. This company has a wide variety of clients in several different industries and is seeking well-established consulting professionals to work closely with the senior management to assure the quality of work expected by the clients is within the budget and schedule.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Managing all aspects of assigned projects, including technical, scheduling, and budgetary.
- Determine major project design decisions in conjunction with the client and the rest of the Project Management team.
- Traveling upwards of 25-50% of day trips within the Ohio area.
- Open to hybrid-remote working schedule once established within the team.
- 8+ years relevant Environmental experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Environmental Consulting
- B.S. degree in Environmental Sciences, Geology, Hydrogeology, or related fields
- Strong skills in communication, project & proposal writing, and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of Hazwaste, Environmental Statistics, and/or Remedial Design programs
- Valid Driver’s license