An international manufacturing organization is currently looking to appoint a Sr. EHS Specialist at one of its facilities in Orange County, CA. The successful candidate will support the company's EHS program and will act as a subject matter expert for electrical safety and NFPA 70E compliance.
- Conduct audits and reviews of electrical equipment, installations, and facilities to maintain compliance with NFPA 70E and prevent exposure to electrical hazards.
- Support company EHS program, act as safety liaison, conduct safety audits and incident investigations, and promote company safety efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of changes to NFPA 70E and electrical safety regulations
- Review LOTO procedures, protection plans, and PPE for associated electrical work scopes.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Safety, Occupational Health, Construction Management, or Physical Science/Engineering.
- 5+ years of high-voltage electrical safety experience
- Knowledge of safety standards, OSHA, and NFPA 70E
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others