A leading semiconductor manufacturing firm is looking to hire an experienced Senior EHS Engineer with a strong manufacturing background and communication skills to join the existing EHS team. The individual will be responsible for leading appropriate safety training, and working with internal departments to design new programs to prevent workplace hazards.
- Work with the EHS team to meet compliance with current OSHA and Cal-OSHA regulations regarding environmental, health, and safety procedures and reporting.
- Lead accident/incident investigation and preventative measures.
- Lead the identification, development, scheduling, and delivery of EHS training.
- Organize, monitor, and oversee the company's hazard inspections and corrections and analyze the trend for reporting.
- Manage ISO audits and improvements to maintain the certificates for safety and environmental standards.
- 6+ years of implementing and managing company-wide health and safety programs in a manufacturing setting.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental, health, safety, chemistry, engineering, and/or other related fields.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal EPA, OSHA, and DOT regulations.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 preferred.