Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor (Drilling and Excavation)
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum + benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a globally established multidisciplinary Consultancy who have an opening for a SHEQ Advisor supporting business units in the drilling, civil engineering, ground investigation and remediation sectors. The post holder will be responsible for assisting the SHEQ team in providing SHEQ compliance, advice, guidance with applicable legislation and industry best practice. This opportunity has a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in the Midlands, with the ability to commit to national travel.
The SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Preparation and review of risk assessments, method statements and procedures.
- Carrying out inductions, training, and toolbox talks.
- Monitoring, delivery of internal audits, on-site inspections.
- Preparing reports in relation to performance against objectives, targets, and SHEQ performance.
The ideal SHEQ Advisor requires:
- Previous experience in a health and safety position in the drilling, construction or civil engineering sectors.
- A NEBOSH General Certificate and TechIOSH membership (or eligible to join) as a minimum.
- Experience with ISO standards and auditing, with an auditor qualification being desirable.
- A full UK drivers' licence and willingness to travel.
Vacancy reference: PR/026504
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330