Regional SHEQ Advisor
Newport (with regional travel)
£45,000-50,000 + car package
A leading UK renewable energy business is searching for a Regional SHEQ Advisor with logistics, manufacturing, chemical or waste management experience. This is a regional role covering five sites in South Wales, South West and South East England. This UK Renewable energy business is a pioneer in thieir sector and you will be joining a prospering company with a growing SHEQ team.
The Regional SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Performing H&S audits at five industrial processing sites.
- Providing Health & Safety training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Driving continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environmental reporting and systems
- Working with depots to implement the ISO 14001 environmental plan.
The Regional SHEQ Advisor will have:
- Health & Safety exeprience in logistics, manufacturing, waste management or a closely related sector.
- Ideally a NEBOSH Diploma, but open to certificate level or working towards Diploma
- Previous experience working in a multisite role.
- Able to deliver SHEQ cultural change.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026280
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | +44 1296 611328 | +44 7967 308455