Bolton (North West travel)
£38,000 - £43.000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Health & Safety professional to join a newly formed business within the utilities industry. This is great opportunity for a health & safety professional with a couple of years experience to join a business where they can growth with the business, gain further responsibility and in time look to grow their own team! The position is predominately north west focused but as the company grows so will the region but mainly focused on north region. The ideal candidate will has a real passion for health & safety and the drive to implement a positive culture across the business
The SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support the business in the growth of their ISO systems, accreditation, policies and procedures.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Providing health & safety support/advice for site teams
- To promote company values internally and externally
The SHEQ Advisor will have:
- 2 years + experience in Health & Safety
- Experience working in a civil engineering or construction environment, utilities would be beneficial
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Grad IOSH
- Happy to work in a remote position with travel when required.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020785
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | email@example.com | | (+44) 7725 258699