£45,000 - £50,000
We have partnered with a leading manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint a proven SHE Manager to be the lead at their site in Loughborough. As the SHE Manager you will be accountable for driving change and developing the safety culture.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation, who have a strong name in their field and are looking to appoint an engaging and proactive individual, to take SHE to the next level.
The SHE Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide specialist advice for all matters relating to the statutory requirements concerning SHE
- You will be a hands-on leader, understanding where you can make an immediate impact and what the long-term goals will be
- You will drive cultural change, bringing HSE to the forefront
- Coaching, managing and developing senior stakeholders will be essential, for you to drive change and enable individuals and the business to be more proactive
- Collecting data on a quarterly basis for the Green House Gas reporting.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Development and monitoring of SHE Management systems - ISO 45001 & 14001
The SHE Manager candidate will have:
- Candidates must have experience of working within a manufacturing / engineering environment before
- A hands-on approach someone who likes being on the shop floor
- NEBOSH Diploma or NCRQ Equivalent (Grad IOSH), ideally working towards CMIOSH
- IEMA Qualification
- Experience of ISO Management systems 45001& 14001
- Proven leadership skills - the ability to engage at all levels is vital
- A proactive approach to managing SHE with a willingness to lead and learn.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026305
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 1296 326383 | +44 7525 277330