Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Up to £70,000 + Bonus and benefits + Relocation package for people who are open to relocating
We have partnered with a global leading chemical manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a SHE Manager at their Upper Tier COMAH site in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. The SHE Manager needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety.
The successful SHE Manager will be part of a wider team who are focused on transforming HSE across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. It's an brilliant time to join the business which is getting lots of investment and you will be part of some exciting projects.
The SHE Manager will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
- Managing the relationships with the HSE and EA
The SHE Manager Candidate will have:
- Must have experience within a Chemical Manufacturing or high-risk / highly regulated environment.
- Must have previous COMAH experience ideally Upper Tier
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 45001 and 14001 is advantageous
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering SHE improvements and working within a SHE function at a manufacturing site
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/026042
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | email@example.com | | (+44) 7525 277330