A rapidly growing manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Safety Specialist to join their EHS team at their facility near the Livingston area. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to operate, maintain and monitor environmental equipment and programs. This organization has excellent benefits and is offering a generous relocation bonus for qualified candidates.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and site management to drive Environmental performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests, and submissions for the region.
- Monitor daily operation and calibration of all environmental equipment
- Accountable for managing site Safety documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and Safety KPI reports.
- Participates as a leader for audits and assigns EHS resources to audits in their area
- 5+ years Safety experience within a manufacturing background
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others
- CalOSHA & CalEPA experience