Senior Regional Environmental Advisor
£40K - £50K + package
A leading construction company is looking to grow its successful team with a Regional Environmental Advisor, covering projects across Scotland.
This opportunity will be focusing on supporting the planning and delivery of environmental management and sustainability processes across projects.
This will be based from Glasgow and will involve travel across the region.
The Regional Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing environmental and sustainability support for tenders and bids
- Working with pre-construction teams to evaluate environmental and sustainability risks and opportunities
- Ensure projects delivered are sustainable and environmental risks are managed
- Identifying and supporting with obtaining authorisations, permits, licences and consents
- Supporting the delivery of BREEAM and CEEQUAL projects
The Regional Environmental Advisor will have:
- Relevant environmental degree or equivalent
- Experience of environmental management in a construction environment
- Experience delivering sustainability schemes including BREEAM and CEEQUAL
- Full UK driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/026074
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | 01296 611327 | (+44) 7725 258692