Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum + benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a globally established multidisciplinary Consultancy who have an opening for a Senior HSEQ Advisor supporting one of their main divisions. The post holder will be responsible for assisting in providing HSEQ compliance, advice, guidance with applicable legislation, and industry best practice. This opportunity has a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in or around Belfast, with the ability to commit to travel to company sites.
The Senior HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Preparation and review of risk assessments and procedures.
- Carrying out inductions, training, and toolbox talks.
- Monitoring, delivery of internal audits, on-site inspections.
- Preparing reports in relation to performance against objectives, targets, and SHEQ performance.
The ideal Senior HSEQ Advisor requires:
- Experience in health and safety, environment and/or quality and a good knowledge of legislation.
- Civils or construction experience is an advantage but not essential.
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum and IOSH membership is preferable.
- Experience with ISO standards and auditing, ideally with an auditor qualification.
Vacancy reference: PR/026941
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330