Senior Health & Safety Manager
Up to £80,000 + package
Introduction - here you can put a little blurb about the company, sector, opportunity and any points that will make this advert more appealing. Remember this is the first part of the advert a candidate will read so make it informative and punchy and don't be afraid to add a little personality.
The Senior Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Guaranting that all applicable health and safety legislation is implemented effectively and propose enhancements to policies, procedures, and work practices to promote continuous improvement.
- Being present at project meetings when requested by relevant Directors or Senior Project Managers.
- Participating in creating a "business plan" for health and safety within the company.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Relevant Managing Directors and Director of H&S.
The Senior Health & Safety Manager will have:
- The ability to influence behavior at all levels through effective influencing skills.
- CMIOSH status, however in some cases GradIOSH status will be taken into account.
- The ability to develop and implement Health and Safety performance related systems and procedures where required.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
Vacancy Reference: PR/026542
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | email@example.com | (+44) 7703 831904 |