Senior Health & Safety Construction Consultant
Shirley Parsons are working with an independent, multi award-winning property and construction consultancy firm. They provide integrated service delivery across real estate, infrastructure, and the natural environment. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their Birmingham office. Their culture revolves around creativity, professionalism, compassion, client-focus, and fun.
This position involves delivering principal designer and CDM services as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring projects comply with CDM 2015, making use of our policies and standard processes
- Assisting the client in discharging their duties and enacting positive H&S management
- Attending design team meetings, reviewing designs
- Engaging with and support the design team
- Attending construction sites to complete H&S inspections and reporting to the client
- Engaging with the principal contractor to drive positive safety management
Qualifications and requirements:
- Practical experience in managing or providing dedicated CDM / H&S advisor services/role
- Comprehensive knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Experience in either construction site safety or design (Architecture, Engineering, Surveying etc.)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety preferred (or equivalent)
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - desirable
- This organisation values work-life balance and encourage participation in charity, sports, community, and company events. As an Investors in People accredited business, they strive to provide a balanced and enjoyable career. You will receive an attractive salary, stakeholder pension, enhanced maternity/paternity/childcare benefits, life assurance, private healthcare, 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, and more.
CAN CONSIDER UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026568
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611308 | (+44) 7860432246