A leading global environmental services company is seeking a Regional Safety Manager to be based out of one of their locations. The Regional Safety Manager will be responsible for helping develop and manage safety programs, fostering a healthy safety culture, and assisting with all training. The incumbent will be tasked with implementing effective programs from the ground- up and engaging at various levels of the business and team. This role will encompass 50-70% travel in the Eastern and Southern US.
This is not a remote role and must be based from Camp Hill, PA.
- Developing, strategizing and implementing a long-term plan for the safety function
- Driving a culture of safety across the business unit to reduce injuries and accidents
- Promoting continuous improvement efforts in the safety function, integrating tactical and strategic safety planning
- Evaluate, develop and implement safety programs from the ground-up, tailored towards the needs of each business unit
- Ensure compliance with necessary regulators, including OSHA and local agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or a related technical field preferred
- 3+ years’ safety experience within an industrial, construction, mechanical, or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build safety programs across multiple operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required