Shirley Parsons is working with a construction company in Amherst, NY to add a leader on their well established safety team. In this role, you will be expected to work with clients and contractors through any problem's that arise and represent the company to the best of your ability.
- Assist in minimalizing or eliminating occupation injuries by developing and implementing new safety procedures.
- Conduct quality and safety audits as well as the ability to run root cause analysis.
- Work with site manager and safety coordinators to track safety at different sites.
- Lead and track safety trainings for everyone on site.
- Direct accident investigations and investigate how to prevent in the future.
- 7-10 years of experience in a construction environment.
- Leadership experience required.
- Ability to problem solve and reinforce strong safety behaviors.
- Strong communication and Microsoft office skills.