A global retail manufacturer is currently seeking a Regional EHS Engineer to assist the Regional EHS team across 5 sites in the New England area in maintaining and further developing the company-wide EHS programs and ensure facilities adhere to industry best practices & regulatory compliance in all things EHS-related. The successful candidate will be expected to serve as a communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of HSE-related matters.
*This role can be based out of either Skowhegan, ME or Lawrence, MA*
- Implement ergonomic principles & procedures to minimize injuries.
- Assist with Safety trainings, audits, and incident investigations.
- Perform IH sampling, including air monitoring & sound measurements.
- Obtain & manage all necessary environmental permits.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in EHS programs & strive for Lean practices.
- B.S. degree in EHS-related field.
- 5-9 years' of EHS experience within a manufacturing environment, rubber, chemical, or retain manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of applicable OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Professional certifications (ASP, CSP, CIH, etc.) preferred.
- Energetic, effective communicating, detail oriented, creative problem solving, self-motivated individual.
- Ability to work well with multi-functional teams or independently.