A global manufacturing organization is looking to appoint a Process Safety Engineer to support the site's PSM program at their production facility south of Lakeland, FL. The Process Safety Engineer will assist in developing and implementing programs and policies, ensuring all processes are in compliance with PSM standards.
- Support site Process Safety and Operations teams.
- Perform PHAs to ensure all processes are in compliance with OSHA standards
- Provide advice and guidance on all process safety management elements
- Help develop/train in-house engineering and operations staff so that PSM practices become fully integrated as part of their area of responsibility.
- B.S. Degree in a technical discipline, preferably Chemical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years PSM experience in chemical or petrochemical environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the 14 elements of PSM
- Must have excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and educate team members on the importance of Process Safety