Project Manager, Sales and Technology
About the Company
Integris Composites has been a global provider of the strongest, lightweight solutions for defense, aerospace, and other industries for decades. They operate as a strategic partner for developing solutions to cover the future protection needs of their customers.
Integris Composites has more than 20 years of experience in providing design, testing, qualification, and manufacturing of lightweight Composite armor solutions for personnel, land vehicles, naval vessels, and aircraft.
The site in Denmark operates as an independent unit within the organization, they drive short to long term projects, develop new manufacturing methods, certify new materials, and develop new state-of-the-art survivability solutions.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering high quality projects.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for best solutions.
- Participate in sales meetings to support sales on the tech side.
- Critical review of drawings and writing specs and project scope.
- Leading the BOM preparation from data package.
- Ensure quality in documentation for manufacturing.
The role of Project Manager is a hybrid role, where you will utilize both commercial and technical skills to drive projects and support sales colleagues and client representatives and ensure high quality deliverables in documentation and products.
You will facilitate and coordinate proper handling of client needs and requests based on sound business acumen and technical knowledge in products as well as organizational capabilities.
The Project Manager will have:
- Experience in project management and sales
- Experience in preparing documentation for production
- Technical understanding in mechanics and/or materials
- Good communicative skills, being fluent in English and
preferably also in Danish. Verbal and written.
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Basic skills in SolidWorks or other CAD programs.
You strive to deliver quality solutions and has a natural interest in understanding Client's needs. We are looking for a person who is good at planning, structured and committed to deliver on promises.
You thrive working with new and existing relations and have the courage also to say no when otherwise compromising business capabilities or project agreements.
The position is located in Vissenbjerg, Denmark, with reference to the Head of Project Management DK, Christian V. Pedersen.
You will need a clean criminal record to be considered for this position as it will require a PET approval.
Applications will be handled as they come in so please, if of interest, apply as soon as possible.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027149
Vacancy Owner: Kurt Larsen | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+45) 8987 7246 | (+45) 5364 6408