Principal Fire Safety Consultant
Midlands or South England
Up to £55,000 per annum + package (including company car)
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a bespoke Consultancy who have an opening for a Principal Fire Safety Consultant. The post holder will be responsible for advising clients on all manner of fire safety and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements in relation to ongoing projects. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in the Midlands or South England, with the ability to commit to national travel and occasional nights away.
The Principal Fire Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Fire Risk Assessments on complex and non-complex premises, Type 1 to Type 4 depending on client's requirements.
- Completing compartmentation and fire door surveys.
- Creation of Schedule of Works for all report types, suitable and sufficient to being giving to a contractor for the purposes of supplying a quotation.
- Project management, to include contractor management and client liaison.
The ideal Principal Fire Safety Consultant requires:
- Extensive experience in Fire Safety, desirably in relation to construction projects.
- Ability to confidently complete Fire Risk Assessments, and Compartmentation and fire door surveys.
- Ideally a diploma or degree level Fire qualification and professional membership with IFE or IFSM.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Vacancy reference: PR/020826
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330