We have several positions for Quality Inspectors to join our windfarm projects across Germany on a contract basis. You will be supporting a global leader in the onshore wind market and will be responsible for supporting the Quality Manager in Projects, in implementing the Project Quality Plan on site and executing quality activities on site in line with the requirements of the product specification. The position will be on a rotational basis, working 3 weeks on and 1 week off on onshore WTG installations. Please note: German tax will apply.
- Conduct Quality Inspections, process audits, mechanical walkdowns, and final walkdowns.
- Non-conformance management, acting as part of the workflow manager group in the non-conformance system.
- Ensuring documentation is provided and verified before being uploaded to the system.
- Completion of traceability checklists, component checklists, construction schedules etc.
- Contractor Management.
- Perform a Quality talk at the beginning of every work shift as part of the daily briefing / morning meeting.
- The Quality Inspector will report quality activities and performance to site management and the QMiP.
- Must have previous experience with SGRE turbines.
- Must have relevant quality experience within the wind sector.
- Must have the right to currently work in the EU.
- Hold all current GWOs.