We are working with a company looking to hire multiple Occupational Hygiene Officers across British Columbia in a variety of industries. The Occupational Hygiene Officer will be responsible for leading inspections, ensuring compliance, monitoring programs, as well as developing and leading training.
- Leading inspections and enforcing compliance with all provincial and federal agencies.
- Recommend corrective/preventative measures where indicated
- Facilitate training and educational programs
- Building rapport across multiple sites and with key stakeholders
- 2 years of industry experience with a master's, 3 years experience with a bachelor's in a related field, or 4 years directly related experience
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong Communicator
- Fort St. John
- Port Moody
- Prince George