Job Title Manager Operations
Location North Holland
About the company: you will be joining one of the world's largest food retailers. This company is a great advocate of healthy living, sustainability and innovation. You will be part of a growing business helping with their sustainability transition.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for:
-Developing and implementing a process that insures climate related trends and research are shared with stakeholders.
-Program and project organization and support
-Ensure compliance with existing climate legislation policies and advising on changes in climate regulation.
-Advising across departments.
The Operations Manager will have:
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Environmental or Sustainability studies
- Strog communication skills, stakeholder engagement skills, ability to build strong networks
- Data analysis, data insights, ability to translate this data into presentations as part of strategic decision-making
- 32 vacation days
- Flexible working hours, hybrid working
- Travel allowance
- Self development within the company (ex. coaching, clear growth journey withing the company, international opportunities)
- Attractive pension plan, discounts on health insurance.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026349
Ines Costa | firstname.lastname@example.org